Wizabet will refund your first sports bet if this loses, limited to the amount of your first deposit and up to a maximum of €200.
For example: you deposit €200 on your Wizabet account and bet €100 on FC Barcelona FC to win against Real Madrid. If FC Barcelona does not win the match, once your account has been validated, then €100 will be credited to your Wizabet account
- Wizabet will refund your first bet placed on Wizabet.com if it loses, limited to the amount of your first deposit.
- This offer is only valid for one single or one Multi bet and the odd cannot be superior as 1,80.
- In order to be eligible for the refund, the maximum wager of the first bet must not be higher than €200, and limited to the amount of your first deposit.
- If the first bet made is not eligible (maximum amount surpassed), then it will be the following eligible first bet that will be refunded.
- The refund will be credited to your Wizabet account once the bet has finished, if it loses, and by 48 hours maximum..
- This offer is valid for the first sports bet placed within 30 days of the first deposit.
- This offer is available once per user, device (computer, tablet or mobile), household or bank account. It is reserved for players who have never deposited to a Wizabet account (including accounts which have since been closed).
- This offer is subject to the Wizabet rules and conditions currently in force.
- Wizabet reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify or remove this offer or the rules at any time and for any reason.
- The user cannot withdraw the amount of his bonus, until having bet at least two times the amount of the bonus and one time the deposit amount. Bets odds must be 1,6 or superior.
- It is strictly forbidden to bet on multiple results of a single match to receive the bonus Wizabet. Any attempt at fraud will result in immediate closure of the account and withdrawal of bonuses paid.