All regulated operators are required to carry out checks to prevent identity theft, fraud and to confirm that customers are old enough to gamble.
As it is a requirement that all customers are verified, the process will start when all new accounts are registered and also take place periodically during the lifetime of an account, this is so that we can ensure the data we hold is accurate and up to date. Until verification is successfully completed, you will not be able to withdraw.
At the end of the registration process, we will ask you to verify your account by uploading documents.
Depending on the type of checks we need to complete, different types of documents are accepted, this includes (but is not limited to)
- Valid photocard driving license (matching address)
- Valid passport (photo page only)
- Valid ID card (front and back)
- Bank/Savings account Statement (issued in the last 3 months)
- Issue letter from a credit/debit or pre-paid card (issued in the last 3 months)
- Utility bill – i.e. mobile phone, water, gas, electric (issued in the last 3 months)
- Council Tax bill (issued in the current tax year)
- HMRC tax notification (issued in the last 12 months)
- Tenancy Agreement (issued in the last 12 months)
- Mortgage or home loan statement
- Car, home, mobile phone insurance certificate (issued in the last 12 months)
- Formal University acceptance or admissions letter (issued in the last 12 months)
- Catalogue statement (issued in the last 3 months)
- Contract of employment or payslip with visible address (issued within the last 3 months)
- Marriage certificate
- Enrolled deed poll certificate
You may upload information via our the "Uploading documentation" from "My accoun"s or send them via email to our dedicated support teams at firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as basic checks at registration you may be asked to provide additional information for further checks, this is usually based on things like the amount of money you deposit in your account. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
All these files will be stored on our secure server, and may be destroyed after the closure of the account by the client on request.
For more details on how verification data is used, please refer back to our Terms and Conditions.